Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 6: New Juice Recipes

It's Day 6 and I am within striking distance of completing my first week of my Reboot juice cleanse. I am down 5.1 pounds and I am still feeling fantastic.  I have an almost annoying amount of energy, I am sleeping like a baby, and I am not incredibly hungry.  I do experience hunger when it is meal time or snack time; but the hunger pains pale in comparison to when I am eating.  Yesterday I experienced a little bit of listlessness in the afternoon that faded once I drank a juice snack.

I have been swimming four out of the six days I have been on the cleanse.  I know not to push a hard workout until I become more used to my new intake. I swim a few laps and do some moves I learned in water aerobics class; roughly a 30-45 minute workout.

I have 2 new delicious juice recipes for you!

Count Lawrence Carrol's Bruschetta Juice
(To keep the vampires away!)
Tomatoes
Basil
Garlic (2-3 cloves for 2 32 oz. servings)

This juice is thick and filling.  My best friend's dad, Lawrence, raved about this delicious juice so I had to try it.  It satisfies the savory cravings and is quite a bit different than fruit juice.

Orange Delight
Orange
Mango
Afghan Melon

This has been my most delicious juice blend to date.  It is sweet and filling. I started my day with it yesterday and had energy straight til lunch.  Enjoy both of these tasty new juices and Juice On!



6 comments:

  1. In this short time I see a difference in your face. How healthy you look. You said your skin is clearing up too... You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome for you :) I've only started trying to juice myself, I found a yummy recipe at http://www.todaysthoughts.com/make-green-smoothies/ I like how sweet it can be, I put a little extra pineapple in mine :) Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog has been so helpful to me! Thanks for sharing :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful and quite informative blog I have learnt so many things from here.http://juicerblendercenter.com/which-vitamix-to-buy/

    ReplyDelete