Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 4 Down 4!

It's Day 4 and I woke up and weighed my self and I lost another 2.2 lbs!  Down 4 pounds since Sunday.  I feel so encouraged and motivated.  It also helps that I woke up feeling like a million bucks!  It's almost silly, I feel hyperactive, tons of energy! 

Since yesterday morning was a bit rough for me; I started my day today with my fruit juice to start my day with more calories.  I normally enjoy my green juice as meals and use my fruit juices for snack between.  I'll let you know how the switch affects me today.

I made a fresh batch of green juice last night. I made it a little less sweet with fewer apples.  I have been craving a bit of salty foods.  So maybe a less sweet juice will satisfy my craving.

Thought I would give a quick update to let you know that the first few days are hard and the detox symptoms can be tough.  But hang in there; it gets better.  I feel better today then when I was eating regular food!

Keep it going!

8 comments:

  1. YAY! 4 LBS is no easy feat. Keep going, Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KD. how great & what a great helpful blog for others to be inspired by. you will have a lot of energy!!!
    super excited for you,?try Mango Salsa! and Bruschetta , I had a juice today in your honor Kelly

    all the best

    Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You inspired me and I am feeling great. Planning on making Bruschetta juice tomorrow night.

      Delete
  3. Way to go Kelly d! Enjoying the daily updates!
    I love hearing your funny voice in my head and knowing you're so upbeat
    Love you!
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vic! I have rediculous amounts of energy! Could get annoying! I will keep you posted! Love you!

      Delete
  4. Good Job Kelly!! Keep up the good work! I respect your determination! We are with you all the way.
    love

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great, The juices that I have tried so far are very good and one day I will join you and drink the juice as part of my regular diet. I see all the health benefits that can lead to a healthy long life together.

    Love you,

    BF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BF! You are an awesome source of strength for me. With all this encouragement I can do this thing! Love you Gorgeous!


      Delete